Nachos make any party better, right? Well, we whipped up something that will take your nachos to a whole new level and it starts with two words: pretzel chips.
- 6 of our SlidePiece Soft Pretzel Mini Buns, thawed
- 1/2 tsp of our Chili Lime Pretzel Salt
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 3 oz shredded Manchego cheese
- 3 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 each cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 2 tbsp chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup corn kernels
- 1/4 cup shredded lettuce
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Slide thawed SlidePieces into thin chip-like slices
- Place a sheet of parchment paper on a cookie sheet and then evenly distribute the pretzel slices.
- Brush the pretzel slices with melted butter and then sprinkle with the Chili Lime Pretzel Salt.
- Bake for 4 minutes or until brown and crisp.
- Place the pretzels on a pizza stone, Pyrex dish, or pie tin and then top with the manchego and cheddar cheeses. Bake until the cheese is melted.
- Remove from the oven and top with cherry tomatoes, chili peppers, red onion, corn, and shredded lettuce.
Serve with pico de gallo, guacamole, queso dip and enjoy!