Chocolate Strawberry Mini Cakes
- 1 Teaspoon Strawberry Sugar
- 1/4 Cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 Cup all-purpose flour
- 2 (generous) Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 Teaspoon baking soda
- 1 Pinch of salt
- 1 Large egg yolk
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- 1 Tablespoon + 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 Teaspoon vanilla
- 1 Tablespoon + 1 Teaspoon espresso powder
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Coat 2 individual serving ramekins with olive oil spray, and set them on a baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, whisk together dry ingredients: sugar, flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and pinch of salt. Set aside.
- In another bowl, whisk together wet ingredients: egg yolk, milk, oil, vanilla, and espresso powder.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, and stir gently to combine.
- Divide the mixture between the two ramekins.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Once out of the oven, top with fresh strawberries and Strawberry Sugar.