Cilantro Lime Chicken Sandwich Bites
- 1 Bag One-Timer Soft Pretzel Bites
- 1-2 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 Package of Chili Lime Salt
- 1 Rotisserie Chicken, shredded
- 1 Bottle of your favorite cilantro lime dressing, we suggest Stonewall Kitchen's Cilantro Lime Dressing
- 1 Bunch kale, chopped
- 1/2 Head of purple cabbage, chopped
- 1 Bag of arugula
- 1 Avocado, mashed
- If One-Timer Soft Pretzel Bites are frozen, preheat oven to 400 degrees. If One-Timers are thawed, preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place on baking sheet, brush with melted butter, and sprinkle with Chili Lime Salt.
- If they're frozen, bake for 4 to 6 minutes. If they're thawed, bake for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Cut slightly cooled One-Timers in half to create mini buns.
- Place shredded rotisserie chicken in a bowl and add half the bottle of cilantro lime dressing.
- Toss to coat chicken. Set aside.
- In another bowl, mix together kale, cabbage, arugula, avocado, and the remaining dressing.
- Build your sandwiches by putting a small scoop of the kale mixture on the bottom half of each One-Timer.
- Add the shredded chicken and top with the other half of the One-Timer.