- 4 FourSeam Soft Pretzel Buns
- 1/2 oz. of Eastern Standard Provisions Three Cheese Pretzel Salt
- 1 jar of Maui Onion Mustard
- 4 Hamburger patties
- Red onion, sliced
- Tomato, sliced
- Romaine Lettuce, chopped
- Bacon, cooked until crispy
- Your favorite cheese, sliced
- Crinkle cut fries, optional
- Prepare our FourSeam Soft Pretzel Buns, sprinkled with our Three Cheese Salt, heat as directed.
- Grill the hamburger patties to your liking.
- When the patties are almost done, layer 1-2 slices of cheese on top and let melt.
- Once buns and burgers are ready, place chopped lettuce on the buns, then layer the cheese topped burgers, cooked bacon, tomato, onion and spread our Maui Onion Mustard on the top of the bun.
- Place the top half of our FourSeam on the burger and serve with crinkle fries dusted with our Three Cheese Salt.