Whether they're for breakfast, brunch, a light lunch, or sharing, we can't get over this combo with smoked salmon!
- 3 Eastern Standard Provisions Turnbuckle Pretzels, thawed
- 1/2 tsp Eastern Standard Provisions Everything Spice
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 3 oz whipped cream cheese
- 4 oz sliced smoked salmon, rolled into 9 pieces
- 2 tbsp red onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tbsp capers
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the pretzels on a cookie sheet, brush with melted butter, and sprinkle with Everything Spice.
- Bake for 4 minutes and then remove from the oven.
- Make a slice down the side of each pretzel to create an opening.
- Fill each pretzel evenly with the cream cheese.
- Add in the rolled salmon, onion, dill, and capers then serve.