Sold in packs of 12, 24, 36 and 48 (includes a 1 oz. pack of pretzel salt per 12 pretzels)
The perfect pretzel sticks. These light and fluffy morsels are great for sauces, spreads, and a million other creative ideas. We especially love using them for a breadbasket or sharing them as an appetizer.
Please note: As our artisanal soft pretzels are hand-crafted, they vary in shape and color.
Wheat Flour, Water, Soybean Oil, Cane Sugar, Salt, Yeast, Vinegar.
- Preheat your oven to 400° for frozen pretzels or 425° for thawed.
- Place pretzels directly on a non-stick cookie sheet or on a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Brush pretzels with butter, water, or olive oil and sprinkle lightly with your choice of pretzel salt.
- Bake pretzels for 6-8 minutes from frozen or 3-5 minutes from thawed.
- Pop them out of the oven and enjoy with your favorite dipping sauce.
- And remember... Eat with your hands!