- 1 Bag One-Timer Soft Pretzel Bites, thawed
- 6 Liége Belgian Waffles, thawed
- 8 Ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 Cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 Cups powdered sugar
- 1 Teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Assorted fruit
- Assorted candy
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place pretzels and waffles on baking sheet and bake for 2-3 minutes or until warm.
- Combine butter and cheese cheese and mix (by hand or mixer) until creamy and lump-free.
- Add vanilla extract and stir well to combine.
- With mixer on low, gradually add powdered sugar until completely combined.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on board.
- Decorate gingerbread man with candy.
- Arrange pretzels, waffles, and fruit on platter.