Looking for a recipe that's fun, flavorful, and just a little bit fancy? These Goat Cheese and Mushroom Sliders fit the bill. They're perfect for a meal, an appetizer, or even a classy snack.
- 6 of our SlidePiece Mini Buns, thawed
- Our Lemon Rosemary Salt
- Our Maui Onion Mustard
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup goat cheese
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup baby bella mushrooms
- 1/2 cup arugula
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat 1 tablespoon butter in a small skillet over medium heat and cook shallots, stirring often and reducing temperature to low until deep golden brown and very soft, 15-20 minutes. Set aside
- Heat 2 tablespoon butter in a small skillet over medium heat and cook mushrooms, stirring occasionally until crisp and brown, 10-15 minutes. Set aside
Sliders and Assembly:
- Slice SlidePieces in half, butter and top with Lemon Rosemary Salt, then bake following our heating instructions.
- In a medium bowl, gently mix ground beef, salt and pepper. Form into 6 small patties
- Warm up your grill, if using a propane grill heat to 400 degrees, and cook patties for 4-7 minutes (depending on how well done you prefer). Transfer to a plate
- Assemble Sliders: Spread goat cheese on bottom half of SlidePieces, then stack with arugula, patties, caramelized shallots, sauteed mushrooms, and chives. Drizzle with Maui Onion Mustard, and top SlidePiece bun, and enjoy!