The Green Goddess Chicken Salad Pretzel Sandwiches are a great healthy, bite-size snack or appetizer. We love to eat these year round!
6 SlidePiece Pretzel Buns (thawed)
1 Rotisserie Chicken- approximately 2 cups of chicken
6 Tablespoons Green Goddess dressing, enough to coat chicken
¼ cup Candied Walnuts (or nut of your choice)
4 oz fresh Raspberries
1 cup Arugula
- Shred chicken into strips, place into a bowl
- Add Green Goddess dressing (see our recipe here) and toss
- Fold in raspberries and nuts
- Slice then bake the SlidePiece Soft Pretzel Slider Buns as instructed using the White Truffle Salt
- Put arugula on the bun first, spoon a mixture of the chicken salad. Complete the sandwich by placing the top on.