Ingredients (makes 6-10 servings)
- Place 1 Wheelhouse Signature Soft Pretzel and at least a dozen Turnbuckle Soft Pretzel Sticks on baking sheet.
- If pretzels are frozen, preheat oven to 400 degrees. If thawed, preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Brush pretzels with melted butter, and sprinkle with Pretzel Salt or Chili Lime Salt.
- If frozen, bake 6-10 minutes. If thawed, bake 3-6 minutes.
- Place the Wheelhouse on your serving platter and fill center with guacamole.
- Assemble assorted veggies and Turnbuckles around the Wheelhouse to fill your serving dish to your liking.
- Sprinkle chives over dish.