Sold in packs of 6, 12, 18, 24, 36 and 60 (includes a 1 oz. pack of pretzel salt per 6 pretzels).
Our signature soft pretzel. Our Co-Founder and Chief Product Officer Lauren Moran created the Wheelhouse to be light and airy on the inside (like a brioche) with a traditional Bavarian-style, soft-baked pretzel crust on the outside. Great for snacking, sharing, appetizers, and as a charcuterie companion.
All of our pretzels are vegan and made with simple, natural ingredients.
Please note: Our artisanal soft pretzels are hand-twisted so they vary in shape and color.
Wheat Flour, Water, Soybean Oil, Cane Sugar, Salt, Yeast, Vinegar.
- Preheat your oven to 400° for frozen pretzels or 425° for thawed.
- Place pretzels directly on a non-stick cookie sheet or on a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Brush pretzels with butter, water, or olive oil and sprinkle lightly with your choice of pretzel salt.
- Bake pretzels for 8-10 minutes from frozen or 4-6 minutes from thawed.
- Pop them out of the oven and enjoy with your favorite dipping sauce.
- And remember... Eat with your hands!