Ingredients (2 servings)
- 2 Liège Belgian waffles
- 1 Jar Dark Chocolate Fudge Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Strawberry Sugar
- 1 Heart-shaped cookie cutter
- 2 Popsicle sticks
- 1 Icing bag
If Liège Belgian waffles are frozen, preheat oven to 400 degrees. If thawed, preheat oven to 425 degrees.
If waffles are frozen, bake for 4 to 6 minutes. If thawed, bake for 3 to 4 minutes. Let cool.
- With the waffles on a cutting board, cut out your heart shapes using a cookie cutter.
- Insert popsicle sticks into the bottom point of each heart.
- Next, scoop the Dark Chocolate Fudge Sauce into the piping bag.
- Pipe the chocolate sauce along the edge of each heart waffle.
- Sprinkle generously with Strawberry Sugar.