Strawberry Jam Filled Pretzels
- If SlidePiece Soft Pretzel Slider Buns are frozen, preheat oven to 400 degrees. If thawed, preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place 6 SlidePieces on a baking sheet, brush with melted butter, and sprinkle with 2 teaspoons Strawberry Sugar.
- If frozen, bake for 6 to 8 minutes. If thawed, bake for 3 to 5 minutes. Let cool.
Place strawberries in a pot. Add in honey, lemon juice and zest. Toss to incorporate.
- Warm the pot on medium heat, cover and cook for 10 minutes.
Use a spoon to mash strawberries as they start to break down. Cook for another 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Take off heat and let cool.
- Using a small round cookie cutter, hollow out the center of the SlidePiece. Be sure to save the cored crust that serves as a topper for the hollowed section.
- Fill the hollowed out SlidePiece center with jam. Top the hollowed core with the leftover crust to seal the jam in the SlidePiece.