- 3 cups shredded cabbage
- 2 Tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 small bunch of green onion, chopped
- 3 Tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp Eastern Standard Provisions Korean BBQ Salt
- 1/4 tsp ranch dressing
Sriracha Ranch Sauce
- 2 Tbsp sriracha
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 4 Turnbuckle Soft Pretzel Sticks
- 4 Servings of your favorite Korean beef
- Slice the Turnbuckle Soft Pretzel Sticks on top long ways (make sure not to go all the way through).
- Butter and sprinkle with Korean BBQ Salt and bake per the instruction.
- Prepare your Korean beef.
- Mix all the ingredients for Asian Slaw together and set aside.
- Combine Sriracha and ranch dressing in a small bowl and set aside as well.
- Layer slaw and beef in the Turnbuckle Soft Pretzel Sticks. Top with sesame seeds, green onion, and a drizzle of sriracha ranch. Enjoy!