This is a superstar-level combination: chicken, bacon, ranch, and the best pretzels ever. What more could you need?
- 3 Eastern Standard Provisions Turnbuckle Pretzels, thawed
- 1 tsp Eastern Standard Provisions Lemon Rosemary Pretzel Salt
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 6 oz chicken tenders
- 3 slices maple bacon, cooked
- 3 tbsp ranch dressing (or your favorite spread)
- 4 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 3 leaves bib lettuce, trimmed and dried
- Start your grill.
- Combine olive oil, lemon juice, and 1/2 tsp Lemon Rosemary Pretzel salt into a small mixing bowl. Add the chicken tenders and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Grill the chicken.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the pretzels on a cookie sheet, brush with melted butter. and sprinkle with remaining Lemon Rosemary Pretzel Salt.
- Bake for 6 minutes and then remove from the oven.
- Slice the pretzels in half the long way.
- Spread the ranch dressing (or your spread of choice) on the sliced pretzel sides.
- Stack on the chicken, bacon, tomatoes, and lettuce then serve.