Ingredients (6 servings)
- 1 Bag One-Timer Soft Pretzel Bites
- 1 Package Black Truffle Parmesan Dip
- 1 Container sour cream
- 1 Can refried beans
- 1 Container of your favorite guacamole
- 1 Container fresh grape tomatoes. sliced in half
- 1 Jar of your favorite corn salsa
- 1 Bag shredded cheese
- 1 Bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
If One-Timer Soft Pretzel Bites are frozen, preheat oven to 400 degrees. If they're thawed, preheat oven to 425 degrees.
If One-Timer Soft Pretzel Bites are frozen, bake for 4 to 6 minutes. If they're thawed, bake for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Mix together the Black Truffle Parmesan Dip and sour cream. Set aside.
- In each of your cups, layer your ingredients. Start with the refried beans, then the guacamole, Black Truffle Parmesan Dip, tomatoes, corn salsa, shredded cheese, and chopped cilantro.
- Serve with One-Timer Bites for dipping.