Looking for a hearty meal that is bursting with flavor? Be sure to try our Mushroom and Pepper Sausages the next time you fire up the grill!
- 4 of your favorite sausages, grilled
- 2 portobello mushrooms, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 jalapeño peppers, chopped
- 2 medium sized chili peppers, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. of olive oil
- 1 jar of Eastern Standard Horseradish Peppercorn Mustard
- 1 oz. of Eastern Standard Hickory Smoked BBQ Salt
- 4 Turnbuckle Soft Pretzel Sticks
- 1 Green onion, chopped (optional)
- Over medium heat, warm the olive oil in a pan. Add chopped mushrooms, onion, jalapeño peppers, and chili peppers. Saute until cooked through, set aside when done.
- Grill the sausages.
- Heat Turnbuckles per the instructions, use the Eastern Standard Hickory Smoked BBQ Salt as the Turnbuckle topper. Once the Turnbuckles are heated, cut a slit in the top of each Turnbuckle.
- Spread the Eastern Standard Horseradish Peppercorn Mustard on the inside of the Turnbuckle and place the sausage in it.
- Top with the mushroom, pepper, and onion mixture and garnish with green onions.