- 1 Bag of One-Timer Soft Pretzel Bites
- 1 Package of Knot Your Average Small Batch Ketchup & Mustard Salt
- 1 Package of cocktail hot dogs
- Half a package of bacon, strips cut in half lengthwise
- 2 Tbsp Butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut the One-Timer Soft Pretzel Bites in half.
- Sandwich the hot dog between the One-Timer halves.
- Wrap bacon around and secure with a toothpick
- Place on a baking sheet and bake for 20 mins.
- Once cooked, brush with melted butter and sprinkle the tops with the Ketchup & Mustard Salt.