Ingredients (makes a dozen)
- 10 One-Timer Soft Pretzel Bites, fully thawed
- 8 Ounces pizza sauce
- 1/2 - 1 Cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 6 Ounces mini pepperoni slices
- Fresh basil, cut into ribbons
- Olive oil spray
- Muffin tin
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spray muffin tin generously with olive oil spray.
- Cute each thawed One-Timer Soft Pretzel Bite into 6 small cubes.
- Cover the bottom of each muffin cup with the pretzel cubes.
- Sprinkle about half of the total amount of shredded cheese on top of the pretzel cubes.
- Next, layer sauce evenly in each cup, covering the shredded cheese and pretzel cubes.
- Top with remaining shredded cheese and mini pepperoni slices.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Garnish with fresh basil.