Filling Ingredients (makes 2)
Topping Ingredients (makes 2)
- 1 Half lemon, squeezed
- 1 Apple sliced into small pieces
- 1 Tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 Teaspoon Pumpkin A La Mode Gourmet Topper
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Pinch salt
- 1 Tablespoon Arrowroot flour
- Place approximately 6 One-Timer Soft Pretzel Bites on a baking sheet.
- If frozen, preheat oven to 400 degrees. If thawed, preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- If frozen, bake bites for 4-6 minutes. If thawed, bake bites for 3-4 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine lemon juice, apple slices, maple syrup, Pumpkin A La Mode Gourmet Topper, vanilla extract, salt, and flour in a large bowl and mix until apples are evenly coated.
- Place baked pretzel bites in a food processor and pulse until bites are crumbs.
- Combine 1/4 cup butter, flour, sugar, and pretzel bite crumbs in a bowl and mix.
- Coat the inside of two small ramekins with butter and fill both with filling mixture. Top each ramekin with topping mixture.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until apples are fully cooked.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with extra Pumpkin A La Mode Gourmet Topper.