Pull Apart Pretzel, Brie, and Cranberry Bowl
- If frozen, preheat oven to 400 degrees. If thawed, preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place Topknot on a baking sheet, brush with melted butter, and sprinkle with Pretzel Salt.
- If frozen, bake for 10-12 minutes. If thawed, bake for 6-8 minutes.
- Using the same directions above, bake at least two dozen One-Timer Soft Pretzel Bites.
- If frozen, bake for 4-6 minutes. If thawed, bake for 3-4 minutes.
- Place Topknot on a serving dish, place brie inside the center of the Topknot pretzel, and top brie with cranberry sauce.
- Arrange pretzel bites around the Topknot to fill edges of the serving dish.
- Garnish with fresh thyme leaves.