Mix and match your favorite Eastern Standard Provisions Co. gourmet salts, sauces, and dips to make a snack the whole family will enjoy!
- Bake as many Turnbuckles as needed according to instructions. Brush with butter, and top with your favorite salts.
- Grill hotdogs at 350 degrees for 5-10 minutes (depending on how well done you like them), turning occasionally.
- Once baked, slice the Turnbuckles lengthwise like a hotdog bun (careful, they’ll be HOT!).
- Put hot dogs in Turnbuckles then top with your favorite Eastern Standard Provisions Co. sauce!
- Pour a cold beer and enjoy!
- We made ketchup with Mustard Herb Salt, Sweet & Zesty Mustard with Everything Spice, and Black Truffle & Parmesan Dip with White Truffle Sauce hot dogs.