Spinach and Artichoke Dip is a classic appetizer, and it's a great way to get a few veggies in while also snacking on plenty of cheese and carbs. Our carb of choice for this delicious recipe is our fan-favorite One-Timer Soft Pretzel Bites. These bite-sized artisanal treats are not only tasty in their own right, but they work wonderfully with this thick and flavorful dip.
- One bag of One-Timer Soft Pretzel Bites, thawed
- 1 tbsp. Eastern Standard Provisions Co. Maui Onion Mustard
- Your choice of Eastern Standard Provisions Pretzel Salt
- 12 oz. bunch fresh spinach, finely chopped or 10 oz. package of frozen spinach, defrosted, drained, and finely chopped
- 14 oz. can artichoke hearts
- 8 oz. cream cheese, cut into pieces
- 4 oz. fresh mozzarella, torn or shredded
- 4 oz. sour cream or full-fat greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup pecorino romano or parmesan, finely grated
- One large garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Pinch red pepper flakes (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a pan, heat oil on medium heat.
- Add garlic and cook until soft, about 30 seconds.
- Add red pepper flakes.
- Add in spinach, cook until most of the water has evaporated.
- Add artichokes, season with salt and pepper, cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low. Add cream cheese and mozzarella. Stir until melted, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in sour cream and pecorino.
- Taste and season with salt and pepper as needed.
- Eat as is, or transfer to oven-safe bowl or skillet and place in oven on broil until bubbly, about 6-8 minutes.
- Serve dip with One-Timers and enjoy!