- 1 Bag One-Timer Soft Pretzel Bites
- 1 Package of Classic Pretzel Salt
- 1-2 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 Package of your favorite spinach artichoke dip
- ½ Cup shredded cheese
- 1 Tablespoon Black Truffle & Parmesan Gourmet Dip Mix
- ¼ Cup chopped tomatoes
- ⅓ Cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
If One-Timer Soft Pretzel Bites are frozen, preheat oven to 400 degrees. If thawed, preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place One-Timers on a baking sheet, brush with melted butter, and sprinkle with Classic Pretzel Salt.
If One-Timers are frozen, bake for 4 to 6 minutes. If they're thawed, bake for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Place spinach artichoke dip, shredded cheese, Black Truffle & Parmesan Dip, chopped tomatoes, and grated parmesan cheese in a pan.
- Mix on medium heat until bubbly.
- Remove from stove and eat warm with our One-Timers!