Ingredients (makes 2)
- 2 FourSeam Soft Pretzel Buns
- 1 Package of Knot Your Average Small Batch Cheesy Pizza Party Salt
- 1 Container of your favorite pesto
- 1 Ball of fresh mozzarella
- 1 Fresh heirloom tomato, sliced
- 8 Fresh basil leaves
- 1 Bottle of balsamic glaze
If FourSeam Soft Pretzel Buns are frozen, preheat oven to 400 degrees. If they're thawed, preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place 2 FourSeams on a baking sheet, brush with melted butter, and sprinkle with Cheesy Pizza Salt.
If FourSeams are frozen, bake for 8 to 10 minutes. If they're thawed, bake for 4 to 6 minutes.
- Spread both halves of the FourSeam with pesto.
- On the bottom half of each FourSeam, layer tomato slices, fresh mozzarella, and basil.
- Top with the top half of each FourSeam and enjoy!