Ingredients (makes 5)
- 1 Bag One-Timer Soft Pretzel Bites
- 1 Package Classic Pretzel Salt
- 1 Hu Salty Dark Chocolate Bar, melted
- 1 Package Strawberry Sugar
- 5 Whole strawberries, washed
- 1 Brownie, cut into bite sized pieces
- 5 Skewers
- If One-Timer Soft Pretzel Bites are frozen, preheat oven to 400 degrees. If they're thawed, preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place 5 One-Timers on a baking sheet and sprinkle with Classic Pretzel Salt. If One-Timers are frozen, bake for 4 to 6 minutes. If they're thawed, bake for 3 to 4 minutes.
- While the One-Timers are warming, melt the Hu Salty Dark Chocolate Bar using a double boiler until you achieve a smooth consistency throughout.
- Layer brownie bites, One-Timers, and whole strawberry on each skewer.
- Next dip the strawberry in the melted chocolate.
- Sprinkle the chocolate covered strawberries with strawberry sugar while the chocolate is still warm.
- Place on parchment paper to harden.
- Repeat for each skewer.