- 1 Pack Turnbuckle Soft Pretzel Sticks
- 1 Pack Classic Liège Belgian waffles
- 1 Package Lemon Rosemary Salt
- 1 Package French Toast Sugar
- 2 (8oz) Packs cream cheese, softened
- Sweet fillings of your choice (we like strawberries, mango, starfruit and blueberries), sliced thin
- Savory fillings of your choice (we like cucumber, beets, butternut squash and tomato), sliced thin
- Sprouts, edible flowers and herbs, optional for garnish
If Turnbuckle Soft Pretzel Sticks are frozen, preheat oven to 400 degrees. If they're thawed, preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place 6 Turnbuckles on a baking sheet. If Turnbuckles are frozen, bake for 6 to 8 minutes. If they're thawed, bake for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Cut ends of each Turnbuckle off to create a more rectangular shape. Then slice in half to create a top and bottom.
- While oven is still preheated, place 6 Classic Liège Belgian waffles on a baking sheet. If waffles are frozen, bake for 4 to 6 minutes. If thawed, bake for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Cut edges off of waffles to create a more rectangular shape. Then slice in half to create a top and bottom.
- Place each pack of softened cream cheese in a bowl. Add 2 tablespoons of lemon rosemary salt to one and 2 tablespoons of french toast sugar to the other. Mix to combine. Set aside.
- Spread each side of your sweet tea sandwiches with French Toast Sugar and cream cheese mixture.
- Then layer sweet fillings on top of the cream cheese. Top with other half.
- Do the same for your savory tea sandwiches using Lemon Rosemary Cream cheese mixture.
- Layer savory fillings in those.
- Garnish tops with sprouts, edible flowers and fresh herbs.