Salads don't have to be boring. Add some excitement to your next salad by serving it up with a dressing made with our own Truffle Mustard and finished with crunchy Pretzel Bite croutons.
- 12 of our Pretzel Bites, thawed
- 3 tbsp of our Truffle Mustard
- 3 tbsp Avocado Oil
- 3 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Mixed Greens
- Carrot, sliced
- Cucumber, sliced
- Radish, sliced
- Bell pepper, sliced
- Cherry tomatoes, halved
- Chopped Pecans
- Chives, chopped
- 1 tbsp butter, melted
- Salt and pepper to taste
Pretzel Bite Croutons:
- Cut Pretzel Bites into quarter pieces and arrange on baking tray.
- Brush with the melted butter then place tray in 400-degree oven on broil until pretzel pieces become golden and crispy. Set aside
Truffle Mustard Dressing:
- In a mixing bowl, combine avocado oil, lemon juice and Truffle Mustard.
- Mix and season with salt and pepper to taste. Set aside
- Mix vegetables and greens in large bowl or platter
- Pour Truffle Mustard dressing into bowl and toss
- Top salad with Pretzel Bite croutons and enjoy!