We just made your lunch that much better..and that much easier. Turkey, Cheese, Mayo, and our pretzels of course..can’t get much easier or more delicious than this.
2 Eastern Standard Provisions Turnbuckle Soft Pretzel Sticks or 2 Eastern Standard Provisions SlidePiece Soft Pretzel Slider Buns, thawed (either option works well!)
4 teaspoons of unsalted butter, melted
- 4 slices of thinly sliced turkey breast
- 4 slices of cheddar cheese (or whichever cheese is your favorite)
- 1-2 tablespoons of mayonnaise or mustard (whichever you prefer)
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice each pretzel in half and bake according to our instructions.
- Spread mayonnaise or mustard on the bottom of each pretzel.
- Layer a slice of turkey on each pretzel bottom along with your favorite cheese.
- Add the top of each pretzel and pop back into the oven for about 2-3 minutes or until the cheese is melted.