- 12 Turnbuckle Soft Pretzel Sticks, sliced in half long ways
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk or your favorite milk substitute
- 2 tsp Eastern Standard Provisions French Toast Sugar
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- 1 pinch kosher salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Butter, for pan
- Fresh berries, optional
- Slice your Turnbuckle Soft Pretzel Sticks with a serrated knife in half in the long direction.
- Make the egg mixture. In a medium bowl, whisk together 3 eggs, 1 1/2 cups milk, 2 tsp Eastern Standard Provisions French Toast Sugar, 1 tablespoon vanilla, 1 pinch kosher salt, 1 teaspoon cinnamon. Whisk until it is completely smooth and the cinnamon is well incorporated.
- Pour the mixture into a shallow dish like a pie plate, or an 8x8 inch pan. Place pretzels in the mixture and let it sit there for 30 minutes. Flip the bread and soak the other side.
- Next, cook the french toast. Heat a 12 inch skillet over medium low heat. When it is hot, add 1 tablespoon butter to coat the pan. Place the french toast on the pan. Cook on medium low heat for 3-5 minutes.
- Top with more French Toast Sugar and fresh berries. Enjoy!