White Christmas Margarita
- 1 Package Gingerbread Sugar
- 18 Ounces coconut milk (in can)
6 Ounces coconut water
6 Ounces grand marnier
9 Ounces silver tequila
- 1/2 Cup lime juice
- 3 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 Bunch fresh rosemary sprigs
- Rim two glasses with Gingerbread Sugar.
- In a large pitcher add full fat coconut milk, coconut water, grand marnier, silver tequila, lime juice and maple syrup.
- Using a whisk, stir everything together.
- Serve over ice.
- Garnish with rosemary sprigs. Enjoy!