Grilled cheese is about as classic as comfort foods get. Our recipe is a little elevated, but only in the best way.
- 3 Eastern Standard Provisions SlidePiece Pretzels, thawed
- 1/2 tsp Eastern Standard Provisions White Truffle Pretzel Salt
- 3 oz gruyere cheese, thinly sliced
- 3 oz White cheddar cheese, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp unsalted butter, melted
- Slice each pretzel in half.
- Brush 1 tsp of melted butter on the tops of each pretzel.
- Sprinkle the pretzel salt on the buttered tops of each pretzel.
- Place 1 tsp butter in a medium sauté pan and heat to low temperature.
- Place the pretzel bottoms in the pan, top evenly with slices of the gruyere and white cheddar, and then finish by adding on the pretzel tops.
- Cover the pan with a lid and cook until the cheese is melted.
Serve with your favorite soup to complete the meal!