There are few flavor combinations more classically Game Day than buffalo and blue cheese. For that reason, we've cooked up a Buffalo Blue Cheese dip that pairs perfectly with artisanal pretzels, either as a dipping sauce for One-Time Soft Pretzel Bites or as a flavorful spread for chicken sliders made on SlidePiece Soft Pretzel Slider Buns.
- 6 Eastern Standard Provisions SlidePiece Soft Pretzel Slider Buns, thawed
- One bag One-Timer Soft Pretzel Bites, thawed
- Your choice Eastern Standard Provisions Pretzel Salt
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked & shredded
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup of Frank's Red Hot or other hot sauce
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Cilantro for garnish
- Bake One-Timers according to heating instructions.
- Whisk together sour cream, mayonnaise, hot sauce, blue cheese, lemon juice and salt.
- Serve dip with One-Timers and enjoy!
- Bake SlidePieces according to heating instructions
- Whisk together shredded chicken, sour cream, mayonnaise, hot sauce, blue cheese, lemon juice, and salt
- Spoon mixture onto SlidePieces, top with cilantro, and blue cheese, and serve!