- 1 Wheelhouse Signature Soft Pretzel
- 1 Bag One-Timer Soft Pretzel Bites
- 2 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 Package of Classic Pretzel Salt
- 4 Ounces of cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 Cup cour cream
- 1/2 Teaspoon garlic salt
- 1.5 Cups of your favorite BBQ pulled pork
- 2 Cups of shredded colby jack cheese
- 1 Bundle fresh chives, for garnish
If Wheelhouse Signature Soft Pretzel is frozen, preheat oven to 400 degrees. If it's thawed, preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place Wheelhouse on a baking sheet, brush with 1 tablespoon melted butter, and sprinkle with Classic Pretzel Salt.
If Wheelhouse is frozen, bake for 8 to 10 minutes. If it's thawed, bake for 4 to 6 minutes.
- While the oven is still preheated, place 1 bag of One-Timer Soft Pretzel Bites on a baking sheet, brush with remaining tablespoon of butter, and sprinkle with Classic Pretzel Salt.
- If One-Timers are frozen, bake for 4 to 6 minutes. If they're thawed, bake for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Using a stand mixer, mix together cream cheese, sour cream, garlic salt, and 1 cup of the colby jack shredded cheese.
- When a smooth consistency is achieved, mix in the pulled pork.
- Place the pulled pork mixture into a baking dish and sprinkle with the remaining shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbling. Remove from oven.
- Place the Wheelhouse on a large serving tray.
- Spoon the pulled pork mixture into the center of the Wheelhouse and arrange One-Timers on the dish.
- Garish with fresh chives.