Festive Pretzel Chip Party Mix
- 1 Pack Turnbuckle Soft Pretzel Sticks
- 1 Package Gingerbread Sugar
- 3 Cups cinnamon Chex® Cereal
- 1 Cup mixed nuts
- 1/2 Cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 Cup mini peanut butter cups
- 1/2 Cup of your favorite festive chocolate candy
- 1/4 Cup butter, plus 2 tablespoons
- 1/4 Cup brown sugar
- 1/4 Cup molasses
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Cut thawed Turnbuckles into 1/4 slices. Place on a parchment lined baking sheet, brush evenly with 2 tablespoons of butter and sprinkle with a half package of Gingerbread Sugar.
- Bake pretzel chips for 5 minutes, or until crisped.
- On medium heat, combine butter, brown sugar, molasses, and the rest of the Gingerbread Sugar. Stir until sugar is dissolved and the mixture starts to bubble.
- In a large bowl, mix together the pretzel chips, cereal, nuts, cranberries, peanut butter cups, and chocolate candy.
- Pour warm molasses mixture over top. Fold to incorporate.