- 1 Bag Turnbuckle Soft Pretzel Sticks, thawed
- 1 Bag One-Timer Soft Pretzel Bites, thawed
- 1 Package Black Truffle & Parmesan Gourmet Dip Mix
- 1 Cup sour cream or yogurt
- Assorted vegetables of choice
- Assorted nuts of choice
- Assorted olives of choice
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Slice Turnbuckles diagonally into a thin chip shape, then toast in the oven for 7-10 minutes.
- Heat One-Timer Soft Pretzel Bites according to included instructions. Arrange One-Timers and Turnbuckle pretzel chips on the board.
- Combine sour cream or yogurt in a bowl with Black Truffle & Parmesan Gourmet Dip Mix.
- Cut your choice of veggies, nuts, and olives, and arrange them on the board.