Jump For Joy Ice Cream Sandwiches
- If the FourSeam Soft Pretzel Buns are frozen, preheat oven to 400 degrees. If they're thawed, preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place the Pretzel Buns on a baking sheet, brush with melted butter, and top with Jump For Joy Sprinkles.
- If frozen, bake for 8 to 10 minutes. If thawed, bake for 4 to 6 minutes. Let cool.
- Place a generous scoop of your favorite ice cream between the two halves of each pretzel bun.
- Pour Sprinkles on a plate.
- Cover the ice cream with sprinkles by holding the ice cream sandwich between your fingers and rolling it across the sprinkle plate.
- Enjoy now or freeze for later!