- 2 Bags Turnbuckle Soft Pretzel Sticks
- 1 Bag One-Timer Soft Pretzel Bites
- 1-2 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 Package of Classic Pretzel Salt
- 1 Cup smooth salted peanut butter
- 8 Ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 Cup sour cream
- 1/4 Cup fresh strawberries and raspberries, chopped
- 3/2 Cup strawberry jelly
- 2-3 Tablespoons honey
- Chopped peanuts, for garnish
If Turnbuckle Soft Pretzel Sticks are frozen, preheat oven to 400 degrees. If they're thawed, preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place Turnbuckles on a baking sheet, brush with melted butter, and sprinkle with Classic Pretzel Salt.
If Turnbuckles are frozen, bake for 6 to 8 minutes. If they're thawed, bake for 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from oven.
- While the oven is still heated, place One-Timer Soft Pretzel Bites on a baking sheet, brush with melted butter, and sprinkle with pretzel salt.
- If One-Timers are frozen, bake for 4 to 6 minutes. If they're thawed, bake for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Place peanut butter, cream cheese, fresh berries, strawberry jelly, and honey in a food processor. Pulse until a smooth consistency is achieved.
- Place a small bowl in the center of a larger platter and scoop dip into the bowl.
- Garnish dip with chopped peanuts.
- Place the Turnbuckles and One-Timers around the small bowl.