- 1 Bag of One-Timer Soft Pretzel Bites
- 1 Bag Wheelhouse Signature Soft Pretzels
- 1 Tablespoon & 2 Teaspoons butter, melted
- 1 Can pumpkin puree
- 1/2 Cup apple juice
- 1/2 Cup pure maple syrup
- 2 Teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 Teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 Teaspoon fresh ground nutmeg
- 1/4 Teaspoon sea salt
- 1 Package Chocolate Espresso Sugar
- Cinnamon sticks
- Whole nutmeg (optional)
If Wheelhouse Signature Soft Pretzels are frozen, preheat oven to 400 degrees. If thawed, preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Place 1 Wheelhouse on a baking sheet, brush with melted butter.
If frozen, bake for 8 to 10 minutes. If thawed, bake for 4 to 6 minutes.
- While the oven is preheated, place One-Timer Soft Pretzel Bites on a baking sheet, brush with melted butter.
If frozen, bake for 4 to 6 minutes. If thawed, bake for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Combine all ingredients in a small sauce pot on medium heat.
- We love adding in whole cinnamon sticks and nutmeg to deepen the fall flavors while it cooks.
- Stir together and let mixture cook until it starts to bubble and thicken.
- Simmer on low for 15-20 minutes.
- Take your pot off of the stove and let your pumpkin butter cool enough to remove whole cinnamon sticks and nutmeg.
- Spoon pumpkin butter into a ramekin and top with our 1 teaspoon Chocolate Espresso Sugar.
- Serve warm inside our Wheelhouse Signature Soft Pretzel alongside our One-Timer Soft Pretzel Bites for dipping.