Ingredients (3 servings)
- 1 Bag One-Timer Soft Pretzel Bites
- 1 Tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 Package Classic Pretzel Salt
- 2 Liège Belgian waffles
- 1 Jar Dark Chocolate Fudge Sauce
- 1 Package Strawberry Sugar
- 1 Pint fresh strawberries, chopped
- 1 Container whipped cream
- 1 Bunch fresh mint, for garnish
If One-Timer Soft Pretzel Bites and Liège Belgian waffles are frozen, preheat oven to 400 degrees. If thawed, preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place 2 waffles and 10 One-Timers on a baking sheet. Brush the One-Timers with melted butter, and sprinkle with Classic Pretzel Salt.
If One-Timers and waffles are frozen, bake for 4 to 6 minutes. If thawed, bake for 3 to 4 minutes. Let cool.
- Cut One-Timers into quarter pieces and waffles into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Rinse, dry, and cut the fresh strawberries into quarter pieces.
- Begin to layer your parfaits to your liking. Our favorite way to layer is starting with One-Timers, then layering whipped cream, strawberries, waffles, whipped cream, One-Timers, and finally Dark Chocolate Fudge Sauce on top.
- Top the finished parfait cups with a dollop of whipped cream, a sprinkled of Strawberry Sugar, a sliced strawberry, and fresh mint as a garnish.