It might seem impossible to improve either a grilled cheese or an artisanal soft pretzel. But by combining these two tasty favorites, we've come up with the snack to end all snacks: our Turnbuckle Grilled Cheese Sandwiches. Made on a Turnbuckle Soft Pretzel Stick and featuring a mix of cheddar and mozzarella cheeses, plus our own Three Cheese Salt and a liberal helping of melted butter, this just might be the perfect snack.
- 2 Bags Turnbuckle Soft Pretzel Sticks, thawed
- 1 Package Three Cheese Salt
- 6 Slices cheddar cheese
- 6 Slices mozzarella cheese
- 2 Tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 4 Tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice Turnbuckles down the center being careful not to cut through the bottom crust.
- Stuff Turnbuckles with cheddar and mozzarella cheese
- Stir parsley and Three Cheese Salt into melted butter then brush over pretzel sandwiches.
- Bake pretzel in the oven for about 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with more Three Cheese Salt, and serve with our Truffle Parmesan Tomato Soup.