Thanksgiving dinner is great, but a Thanksgiving Leftover Sandwich is arguable even better. Build that sandwich on a FourSeam Soft Pretzel Bun this year and be prepared to make gourmet soft pretzels a new part of your Thanksgiving family tradition.
- 2 of our FourSeam Pretzel Buns, thawed
- Eastern Standard Provisions Co Lemon Rosemary Salt
- Leftover Thanksgiving turkey
- Leftover Spicy Truffle Mashed Potatoes
- Leftover Cranberry and Orange relish
- Leftover Thanksgiving gravy
- 1/4 cup arugula
- Bake two FourSeam buns following our heating instructions, topping it with Lemon Rosemary Salt.
- Heat up or (if you prefer cold)- leftover turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy on the stove top or microwave.
- Layer arugula, relish, turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy on to bottom bun.
- Place top bun over sandwich layers and enjoy!