In the mood for a cocktail that's classy, colorful and tasty to boot? Look no further than our Raspberry Lime Cosmo, made all the more fancy with a sweet and delicious Raspberry Lime Sugar rim.
- Eastern Standard Provisions Raspberry Lime Sugar
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 oz. vodka
- 2 oz. raspberry liqueur
- 1 oz. fresh lime juice
- 1 oz. simple syrup
- Raspberries, for garnish
- Limes, for garnish
- Bring equal parts sugar and water to boil in a saucepan until the sugar is dissolved.
- Combine frozen raspberries and water in blender. Strain into a bowl. Press firmly on mixture with spatula to extract juice.
- Fill two martini glasses with ice and water to chill. Set aside.
- Put lime wedges and raspberries on toothpicks. Set aside.
- In a shaker, combine the raspberry juice, raspberry liqueur, vodka and lime juice over ice. Shake until cold.
- Pour out ice water from martini glasses. Dip rims in simple syrup then into Raspberry Lime Sugar.
- Evenly pour drink from shaker into martini glasses.
- Garnish with raspberry lime toothpicks and enjoy!