Sold in packs of 6, 12, 18, 24, 36 and 60 (includes a 1 oz. pack of pretzel salt per 6 pretzels).
Our signature pretzel. Renowned baker Lauren Moran created these guys to be light and airy on the inside (like a brioche) but to have a traditional Bavarian-style, soft-baked pretzel crust on the outside. Great for snacking, sharing, appetizers, and as a charcuterie companion.
Please note: As our artisanal soft pretzels are hand-crafted, they vary in shape and color.
Enriched unbleached flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, ferrous sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), water, soybean oil, malt syrup (corn, malt), sugar, salt, yeast.
- Preheat your oven to 400° for frozen pretzels or 425° for thawed.
- Place pretzels directly on a non-stick cookie sheet or on a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Brush pretzels with butter, water, or olive oil and sprinkle lightly with your choice of pretzel salt.
- Bake pretzels for 8-10 minutes from frozen or 4-6 minutes from thawed.
- Pop them out of the oven and enjoy with your favorite dipping sauce.
- And remember... Eat with your hands!