Sold in packs of 6 or packs of 12 (includes a 1oz pack of pretzel salt)
Our signature pretzel. Renowned baker Lauren Moran created these guys to be light and airy on the inside (like a brioche) but to have a traditional Bavarian-style, soft-baked pretzel crust on the outside. Great for snacking, sharing, appetizers, and as a charcuterie companion.
Enriched unbleached flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, ferrous sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), water, soybean oil, malt syrup (corn, malt), sugar, salt, yeast.
- Preheat your oven to 400° for frozen pretzels or 425° for thawed.
- Place pretzels directly on a non-stick cookie sheet or on a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Brush pretzels with butter, water, or olive oil and sprinkle lightly with your choice of pretzel salt.
- Bake pretzels for 8-10 minutes from frozen or 4-6 minutes from thawed.
- Pop them out of the oven and enjoy with your favorite dipping sauce.
- And remember... Eat with your hands!