Sold in packs of 4 or packs of 8 (includes a 1oz pack of pretzel salt)
Over 7 inches wide, The Topknot is our largest pretzel on the menu. Like the Wheelhouse, The Topknot features our signature recipe: soft and pillowy on the inside with a traditional pretzel crust on the outside. They're great for late night menus, craft beer events, and large venues.
Enriched unbleached flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, ferrous sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), water, soybean oil, malt syrup (corn, malt), sugar, salt, yeast.
- Preheat your oven to 400° for frozen pretzels or 425° for thawed.
- Place pretzels directly on a non-stick cookie sheet or on a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Brush pretzels with butter, water, or olive oil and sprinkle lightly with your choice of pretzel salt.
- Bake pretzels for 10-12 minutes from frozen or 6-8 minutes from thawed.
- Pop them out of the oven and enjoy with your favorite dipping sauce.
- And remember... Eat with your hands!