Sold in packs of 4 and 8 (includes a 1 oz. pack of pretzel salt per 4 pretzels)
Over 7 inches wide, the Topknot is our largest pretzel on the menu. Like the Wheelhouse, the Topknot features our signature recipe: soft and pillowy on the inside with a traditional pretzel crust on the outside. They're great for late-night menus, craft beer events, and large venues.
Please note: As our artisanal soft pretzels are hand-crafted, they vary in shape and color.
Wheat Flour, Water, Soybean Oil, Cane Sugar, Salt, Yeast, Vinegar.
- Preheat your oven to 400° for frozen pretzels or 425° for thawed.
- Place pretzels directly on a non-stick cookie sheet or on a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Brush pretzels with butter, water, or olive oil and sprinkle lightly with your choice of pretzel salt.
- Bake pretzels for 10-12 minutes from frozen or 6-8 minutes from thawed.
- Pop them out of the oven and enjoy with your favorite dipping sauce.
- And remember... Eat with your hands!