- 3 Strawberry Liège Waffles
- 16 One-Timer Soft Pretzel Bites
- 1 Bag Jump for Joy Sprinkles
- 16 Oz. white chocolate candy melts
- 1 Bag M&M's
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Chop the Pretzel Bites & Waffles into small, bite-sized pieces, then toast in oven for 8-15 minutes. Let cool.
- Melt white chocolate candy melts according to package directions and pour over the top of the pretzel and waffle pieces. Toss evenly to coat.
- Add the M&M's and sprinkles and toss to coat again.
- Let the snack mix set for 30 minutes before breaking apart and serving.