- 1 Pack Liège Belgian Waffles
- 1 Package of Strawberry Sugar
- ¼ Cup butter
- 4 Large apples, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- ½ Cup pure maple syrup
- ½ Teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 Can whipped cream
- Place 4 waffles on a baking sheet. If waffles are frozen, preheat oven to 400 degrees. If thawed, preheat oven to 425 degrees. If frozen, bake for 4 to 6 minutes. If thawed, bake for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Over medium high heat, combine butter, apple slices, maple syrup, and cinnamon. Sauté until apples are tender and sugar is caramelized.
- Spoon the apple mixture over warmed waffles.
- Top waffles with whipped cream and a sprinkle of Strawberry Sugar.