Are you looking to get a little saucy? Well, today is your lucky day! Our Let's Get Saucy Gourmet Soft Pretzel Pack features three meticulously-crafted condiments:
Maui Onion Mustard: The perfect blend of sweetness and spices
Truffle Mustard: With both a light Dijon-style heat and the luxurious flavor of black truffle
Truffle Hot Sauce: A creamy sauce featuring the heat of Calabrian chilis and the elegant earthiness of black truffles
Both the Truffle Mustard and Truffle Hot Sauce are made in collaboration with the renowned truffle company Sabatino Tartufi and feature black summer truffles sourced directly from Italy.
In addition to one of the sauces, the Let's Get Saucy Gourmet Soft Pretzel Pack also includes:
- (2) Wheelhouse hand-twisted gourmet soft pretzels
- (1) bag of gourmet Pretzel Bites
- (1) jar of the sauce of your choice (4 oz.) OR all (3) 4 oz. jar if you select the Combo Pack
- (1) Medium grain pretzel salt pack
- (2) Collectible "Let's Get Saucy" stickers – one on the outside of the box and a second one inside the box
Please note: As our artisanal soft pretzels are hand-crafted, they vary in shape and color.
Pretzel: Wheat Flour, Water, Soybean Oil, Cane Sugar, Salt, Yeast, Vinegar.
Maui Onion Mustard: Onions, brown sugar, Dijon mustard (vinegar, water, mustard seed, salt, citric acid, tartaric acid, absorbic acid, turmeric, spices).
Truffle Mustard: Dijon mustard (Water, mustard seed, vinegar, salt, turmeric, spices), water, organic apple cider vinegar, brown mustard seeds, spices, black truffle, natural truffle flavor, salt.
Truffle Hot Sauce: chili blend (water, chili peppers, olive oil), organic sugar, spices, organic apple cider vinegar, black truffle, citric acid, natural white truffle flavor, salt, garlic, xanthan gum.
- Preheat your oven to 400° for frozen pretzels or 425° for thawed.
- Place pretzels directly on a non-stick cookie sheet or on a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Brush pretzels with butter, water, or olive oil and sprinkle lightly with your choice of pretzel salt.
- Bake pretzels for 6-8 minutes from frozen or 3-5 minutes from thawed.
- Pop them out of the oven and enjoy with your favorite dipping sauce.
- And remember... Eat with your hands!